T.T

Friday, October 15, 2010 by Shin Yean
Know wad ??? Now I suddenly bo sim wanna play liao....BECAUSE MY CHINESE ONLY GET 29 OUT OF 40 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna an A T.T wuuuuuuuu.....I wanna straight A !!!!!!!!!! Now only can pray liao...

WITH GOD NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted in | 5 Comments »

5 comments:

→『 biБi°メBIBIメ° Ъibi 』← said...

still got paper 2 xD

The line said...

I wan the ans!! LOL where u get it?

Shin Yean said...

bibi :i noe...but if wan get 80 my paper two have to get 51 ar !!!!!!!
line :grace's blog

→『 biБi°メBIBIメ° Ъibi 』← said...

they will lower the standard. dun spoil ur beloved holidays with that. u shall think that a day b4 result out :D

Shin Yean said...

hahahax..but they said chinese de standard always very high de...ya u're right..knot spoil my holidays..XD thank you thank you =D

Powered by Blogger.