Today hang out with Bibi and Angeline at The Spring :D actually we also got asked Grace and Phyllis but then Grace's bro got competition so she couldn't make it..but we saw her with her bro and mom at around 4++ , it was the first time I saw her blur face when she saw us.. 经典画面 ar ...as for Phyllis , she said she don't wanna go , so , it's the three of us then.
And guess wad ??? I thought I would be the last one to arrive but then end up to be the first one =.= I stayed in MPH for 1 hours and 44 minutes...waiting for Angeline and Bibi XD I went round and round MPH for several times and reading the same book twice and also came in and out of MPH so many times....so boring ar !!!!!!!
The two of them arrived extremely late !!!!!!! XDXD Then we went lepak around Spring...actually planned to go watch movie but then the time not suitable....we went to Parkson , Speedy , etc. I like Speedy most..cause got so many Korean drama..muahahah..but also cannot buy wad..aduh...LOL. And then we went to Food Bazaar ( if not wrong ) to eat...I ate more food than the two of them but I spent the least :D buahahahahhaha....I very jimat one XD
We met quite a few Greenians there like Grace , Sin Yee , Sharifuddin and the other guy ( forgot his name ady ) hahax...and then I'm the one who went home the earliest XP
p.s. no picture today T.T
And guess wad ??? I thought I would be the last one to arrive but then end up to be the first one =.= I stayed in MPH for 1 hours and 44 minutes...waiting for Angeline and Bibi XD I went round and round MPH for several times and reading the same book twice and also came in and out of MPH so many times....so boring ar !!!!!!!
The two of them arrived extremely late !!!!!!! XDXD Then we went lepak around Spring...actually planned to go watch movie but then the time not suitable....we went to Parkson , Speedy , etc. I like Speedy most..cause got so many Korean drama..muahahah..but also cannot buy wad..aduh...LOL. And then we went to Food Bazaar ( if not wrong ) to eat...I ate more food than the two of them but I spent the least :D buahahahahhaha....I very jimat one XD
We met quite a few Greenians there like Grace , Sin Yee , Sharifuddin and the other guy ( forgot his name ady ) hahax...and then I'm the one who went home the earliest XP
p.s. no picture today T.T



5 comments:
sorry! transportation prob ><
hahax...nvm ba...whn u guys go back ?
line go back ard 5.45. i go back ard 6 smth haha
sorry!! LOL next time we choose better time to go watch movie barh.. XD then u can take as much photos u wan in mbo.. LOL
lol..line so fast go back ??? aiya..dont always say sorry liao la..small case nia..XD
Post a Comment