死神少女

Thursday, December 2, 2010 by Shin Yean


I actually quite like this drama :D it involves 12 different stories which happened to teenagers in our daily lives , such as homosexual , love , friendship , family , school violence and so on.

all the stories are ok with me. but I really really hate the homosexual stories. it's sooo...ewww you know. I like the 小琳 and 小刀 de stories. both of the stories are the greatest among all xD

well , at first , I watch this drama was because Aaron Yan. I dunno why but I seemed to attract to his drama these days. but he seldom appeared in this drama le. shouldn't he suppose to be the main character ??? ahh nvm that. anyway , it's just a ... great drama. =) yeap.
Posted in | 2 Comments »

2 comments:

→『 biБi°メBIBIメ° Ъibi 』← said...

they just use his name to make the drama popular ma xD

Shin Yean said...

yalorh..not good le..T.T but he got quite a lot 戏份 at the back le xD

Powered by Blogger.